Saturday, December 21, 2013

Beginning

Well, it's begun. I've fallen into the modern day journal system called blogging. It's actually been on my mind for a while now, seeing all the other blogs going on, and wishing that I had some way to share my life with others. So here it goes, I've diving into the blogger world. 

I guess I'll begin with an introduction. I'm James Schofield, 22 years old. I grew up in Kansas my whole life, then lived in Iceland where I served a church mission. After returning from Iceland I hit the road to attend BYU where I am attending school. It is here where my blogging story begins. 

After spending two years away from home, coming home for the summer and then going straight out to college, I realized something I had never thought much of before. Time flies, but more than that, it disappears! I haven't seen most of my high school friends in ages, they all left for college and I left the country. I feel lost to them and they are lost to me. And so I thought, what is a way in which I can keep these people in my life, even though I won't be able to see them often. And from there emerged the blogging idea. This is the beginning of what I hope will be a way for me to share my life with you, whoever you are. This will be a mile in my shoes. 

Happy Travels! 

No comments:

Post a Comment